12 May 2010

Swiss Road Trip Day 1, Part 1: Vaduz, Liechtenstein & Werdenberg, Switzerland


I left for a short road trip on Sunday morning. I had to pick my grandmother up from the Zürich airport on Tuesday, so I decided to make a short trip of it. Here are some of the photos from the first day. I stopped in the capital of Liechtenstein: Vaduz. Then I drove to Schloß Werdenberg just over the border in Switzerland and then on to Rapperswil and Luzern, ultimately ending up at my host's place in Zürich.

This is just the beginning!

On the road to Liechtenstein


Schloß Vaduz, Liechtenstein









Downtown Vaduz






The nimrod shop











Public art in Vaduz



Another castle south of Vaduz in Balzers


Check out the color of this pool




Schloß Werdenberg in Switzerland











Photos of Rapperswil, Luzern, & the rest of my trip will follow.

2 comments:

rafacho said...

lindas fotos parabens

mr rafacho said...

lindas fotos ,parabens