15 February 2008

Downtime...

Not much going on, just hanging around. I plan to go on another road trip in a week or two after I fulfill some other financial commitments first. I'm thinking Prague, or maybe Salzburg & Berchtesgaden. Shit, maybe even all three! We'll see. I have some down time until I can start school, and my driver's license will be expired from June until December (when I go back home to visit) so I won't be able to drive anywhere during that period. I may as well take advantage now.
I took some photos the other day. They're doing something by the river, and as a result, it's really low right now. They must've dammed it upstream so they could do some construction.

*break*

It looks like another week before I'll be able to get on the internet here in the flat. I need to get a bank account first, which means I need to get my student visa sorted out. Therefore, I have to go to Marktoberdorf Monday, which is a town about 30km north of here to apply. Hopefully I can get it there instead of sending my passport back to the states, which is what I thought I would have to do originally. Once I get my passport stamped, I'll be able to get my new phone number, internet...all of that. I can't wait to be back in touch with everyone on a regular basis!