03 October 2008

Fall aka Herbst



Seeing the snowy peaks gave me a flashback. Back to when I first got here. It was strange. I actually gasped when I first noticed the snow; after the clouds from the morning rain cleared away. Just yesterday I took a photo of the changing trees. Look at the difference! I can't wait until it snows down here.

I started school last week, so it's back to the grind. I've started studying German a little more, too. I'm getting better, but I need a lot more practice. Not much else going on. My bicycle seat is broken so I haven't been riding at all. No comments on the fat butt that broke it. The weather hasn't been great so I haven't been getting out much. Just studying and working. I'm going to try to go to Croatia for Christmas since I won't be able to see my family in the US. It's really cheap to fly and I have relatives there, so hopefully I can find someone who will have me. I figure it's a great time to get back there and re-connect.


Yesterday

Today
Moon over Füssen

Fountain near the tourist center

No comments: