30 August 2007

Some people would bitch but...

I look at the annoyance of desperately slow internet as a sign that maybe I'm getting back in the mindset of home...
HOME...where I can see my friends' smiling faces and talk to my boys, my mom and my brother freely...
And of course to see my cats, although I know they will punish me in their own little ways for weeks to come.

Don't mean to sound negative...I'm just salty because I can't post all of the great photos I have right now. I've been trying to all night, but the internet here is SHIT!
Just checking in from Nurnberg or Nurenberg or however the hell they spell it. It's always different!

Anyway, hopefully I will have access to a reliable internet connection before I get back home so I can post these photos and such. Pull for me brothers and sisters!

I really am starting to miss you all badly...